2.26.2009

Today, Mushrush!

Not too much has happened since my last post, what can I say, this is the life of a mommy with a brand new baby. But I love it. Unfortunately I have to go back to work within two weeks. But what can I say, I can't complain too much, I've got most everything I want and need.
I really don't have anything specific to write about today, so here goes what's currently on my mind:

1. Mushrush. I'm stuck on that word. What a word.

2. I've been on this laptop all day. my new favorite site that I've come across so far is http://www.thisisindexed.com. Hilarious!

3. I know I just made a post about colic and my son. Well, for the past 3 or 4 days he has been an absolute angel! When you have a baby who cries inconsolably at least 6 hours out of the 8 that your spouse is away at work, and then all of sudden, he smiles at everything, you really notice a difference. I am so happy and relieved he is getting better.

4.I came across another great website, http://www.carbonrally.com. This site includes information on challenges that you and your family can create to help you live healthy and greener. Honestly I am nothing near a green freak, but I do like to think that I attempt to help preserve the environment somehow.

So I am off to enjoy the rest of my day, being lazy and spending time with my son.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?