2.22.2009

Hello, world!

I keep kicking myself in the butt to create a blog. Finally I have started one.

Well hello everybody! I am a young mom to two, a very brand new 2 month old boy, Dorian, and his big sister Riley, turning 3 years old this coming Monday. Oh how time flies (I can't believe that is part of what being a parent is about. It's a crazy concept.)

I like to write. I am a rookie at it by far, but in high school I used to write for my school newspaper. Very amateur, but I appreciated it. I hoped to become a journalist by trade after I graduated from high school. That hasn't happened yet, but I do choose to write as a hobby for the time being.

All I can really say about myself is that I am learning every single day. Luckily I am completely open to what is to come. I'm very into music, love to watch reality television, and I couldn't be any happier spending a day at home with a snack, a good movie, and a good friend.

My blog has no specific category or theme. I love to write about anything and everything I see or hear about. So at the very least, this should be a very interesting journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?