3.19.2009

I've joined the crowd... Esssential Things Thursday!

Thank goodness, I have been enjoying the past couple of days off work. Did some clothes shopping, watched Erin Brockovich (awesome movie!), and best of all, got some good quality time with my baby boy. He is three months old today! Now it's time to put something into my wonderful blog and turn on the DVR for the latest episode of Ellen.

I've have noticed how many blogs have a "Wordless Wednesday" or "Thoughtful Thursday." You know, how bloggers have a day of the week for a theme? Here is my theme. I call it "Essential Things Thursday." Okay, no so catchy but it'll do for me. For these particular blogs I will mention at least five different items or ideas that I feel are important to use or believe in to live a successful life. So enjoy, and laugh, if it's funny!

1. Pantyhose. At least for me. If I "forgot" to shave that day you'll never know of my laziness, will ya?

2. A thesaurus. Obviously for us writers who aren't to clever with words...

3.Fortune cookie fortunes. If you can't tell yourself how great you are, this cookie will.

fortune cookie: wishImage by ~C4Chaos via Flickr



4. A mirror. It can do so many things for you: show you how beautiful you are, help you with public speaking or that next job interview, shaving your beard....

5.“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours” -Swedish proverb

...And that's it!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?